Pages

Monday 15 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Bonus Activity πŸ˜€

Hello fellow bloggers, today I have my bonus activity day 3.
Here is my piece of writing

Everyone’s family is unique. What makes your family special? Choose three people close to you and ask them what their two favourite things to do in summer are.

On your blog, write two fun facts about each person.


My three people are my Parents and my Brother and Sister.

My Parent like BBQ and swimming,

My Brother like to watch the Chromebook and play on the Chromebook,

My sister likes to do everything.

2 comments:

  1. Ata Marie Charlie,

    It’s great to see that you have written some facts about your family members favourite things to do over summer. What are you favourite things to do over summer?
    I know when I’m at home on the family farm in Okaihau we love to take the kayak down to the river with a picnic, and we spend the whole day playing in the water, going on the kayak and eating. When I’m in Auckland I like to jump in the car with friends and head to Muriwai beach.
    I saw that your parents like to go swimming during summer. Is there a swimming hole or beach that your family really likes going too?

    I look forward to reading more of your blogs soon!

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Charlie-Gurl,

    It's our last week of the Summer Learning Journey and we'd love to see you complete a few more activities before you head back to school!

    You can find the activities here: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    Week three activities are my favourite! Hope to see some more blogposts from you soon.

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete