Pages

Saturday 13 January 2018

Summer Learning Journey Day 3 Activity 1

Hello fellow bloggers, 
today I have day 3 activity 1 of week 1 here is my piece of writing called The More, the Merrier?

In the 1800s, most families were pretty big. In fact, many parents had an average of seven to nine children.  Imagine that you were a child in the 1800s and you had nine siblings.

On your blog, please tell us how you would feel. Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family? Why or why not?

I think that I would love to be in such a big family we may not get along all the time but we will all love each anther the same.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Charlie-Gurl,

    Jade F here from the Summer Learning Journey team. Well done on completing another task!

    I thought you had a great response to whether or not you would enjoy being in a large family. I agree that there will definitely be times where you and your family won't get along but you will always love one another through the good times and the bad. How many people are in your family? I have 5 people in my family :)

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts and keep up the amazing work!

    All the best,
    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Charlie-Gurl,

    It’s great to see that you have completed quite a few activities, well done! I think you are right. That you might not get along all of the time. I know with my siblings, we don’t always get along. Do you have any siblings?

    I think it would be nice to have more siblings because I would have always had someone to play with when I was younger. Plus I wouldn’t have had to always do the dishes, we would have been able to take turns instead!

    When I rang my mum this morning she said that the weather in Okaihau wasn’t very nice. I hope you don’t get too much rain at your place!

    -Dani

    ReplyDelete