Pages

Monday 18 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 1Task 2

Hello Fellow Bloggers 
This week for day 1 for Summer Learning Journey I have task 2 witch is setting sail here is the small story that they gave me for my second task today
The first settlers to come to New Zealand must have been really brave! They had to leave their original homes and sail thousands of miles across the ocean on a special boat called a ‘waka’ to reach New Zealand.
And here is the instructions for this task 
Imagine that you were on board one of the wakas. On your blog, write a short letter to a friend telling them about your voyage to New Zealand. In the letter be sure to tell them how you feel about moving to a new country. If it was me, I would have felt really nervous…

Dear Cerys 
I am moving to a new country by waka , I am feeling really nervous but existed at the same time wish me good luck in my new country Cerys 
From Charlie  

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Charlie,

    Awesome work with your letter. Hopefully Cerys sees your letter and leaves you a comment! I would be nervous but excited too! I think I would be looking forward to exploring a new place.

    Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what other activities you do. Remember you can include images or drawings in your posts if you want!

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete