Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Bonus Task Week 1 Day 1

Hello fellow bloggers, 
my last blog post for today is my bonus task Here are my bonus  task is called Ama Waka  here is my small peice of writing
To this day, the people of New Zealand still use waka. Instead of using their waka to transport them from one place to another, they sometimes use waka in special events and in sporting competitions such as Waka Ama. Both boys and girls compete in Waka Ama boat races.
Here are my instructions for my bonus task 
Watch this short video of a Waka Ama race. On your blog tell us whether you would like to be in a Waka Ama race one day. Why or why not?

I would love to be in a Waka Ama one day because I could really posh my self to make it.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Charlie-Gurl,

    Ka pai! You have written a great sentence about being in a Waka Ama race. Could you tell me a little bit more about how it would make you feel being in one? For me it would make me very tired but also happy that I persevered and pushed myself to be the best that I can be.

    Have you ever seen a Waka in real life? Feel free to include images or drawings in your blog posts too!

    Keep up the great work.
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlie-Gurl,
    You are doing great. Well done.
    From Indi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlie-Gurl
    I really like your blog post about the waka ama race I think I would like to be in your team if I ever did it.
    From Cerys

    ReplyDelete