Pages

Friday 24 February 2017

Why Maui - A Great Mythical Hero.

Kia ora
We have been learning about myths and legends. We had to write an argument to say why Maui is a great, mythical hero.  Here is mine.
Name: Charlie
Introduction: I believe that Maui is a great mythical hero.
Reason 1:
Firstly, I think Maui is a great mythical hero because he was strong enough to pull up the North Island of New Zealand.   
Reason 2:
My next reason is he was a great leader of his brothers and he took them on amazing adventures including one where they captured the sun.
Reason 3:
Finally my last reason,some of his tools had magic powers. He used his magical fish hook to catch the North island. 
Conclusion: So, I'm sure you will agree that Maui was an amazing mythical hero.   He had super-human strength, he could do magic and he was a great leader.

Image result for maui maori legend free to us

No comments:

Post a Comment