Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

Week 2 Day 1 Activity 3

Hello Fellow bloggers today for learning journey I was given facts a fish and I need to say if they are true or not





Fish Fact No. 1: The oldest known fish in the world is a 65 year old Australian lungfish. True
Fish Fact No. 2: Sharks are the only fish that have eyelids. True
Fish Fact No. 3: Starfish are a type of fish.False
Fish Fact No. 4: Fish communicate with each other by making low-pitched sounds (moans, hisses, etc)True
Fish Fact No. 5: Fish usually swim together in groups called ‘classes.’False

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Charlie-Gurl

    Wow you have done an awesome job figuring out if the fishy facts are true or false. Did you find any of the facts interesting? I was surprised to read that most lipsticks contain fish scales! I don’t think I will be wearing lipstick anytime soon! Another fact I was surprised at was that seahorses are the slowest fish. I had no idea, did you?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete