Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Commonwealth games

Hello fellow blogger, today we had commonwealth games at Ohaeawai Primary. My group did Toss the object as our game and represented the Bahamas as our country. The game was to toss objects in to a bucket or a hula hoop. One person had 5 balls and 3 buckets. The 2nd person had bean bags and a hula hoop, the third and final person had pool rings and cones. We set up our game while  the rest of the school was split into 11 groups.  The 11 groups went around the games and had fun. I was very happy until I had to do it by my self then I was angry.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome time! It can be hard doing things by ourselves when we don't have a team to help us out, though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would of been better on a slide show but this is good

    ReplyDelete